3 beasts that wage war across the world and come from the bottomless pit or the pit of confusion as described by Revelation. This provides an overview of the world and its conflicts vs what is truth or that which Jesus has revealed.
The angel of the pit is Apollyon or the destroyer, that is Lucifer the cause of all suffering and war; who shall present himself as Christ the angel of light to the world. Presenting truth with a little bit of error.
- Confession of faith. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.
- Pray to the Father through Jesus (however, Catholic priests take the role of Christ as an intercessor between God and man and are called father when Christ said to call no man your father.)
- Believe that Christ will save those that believe in Him
- Use a variety of texts and manuscripts and call the Bible the inspired word of God
- They follow a ‘vicarious’ Christ in the image of man but not the same as a man.
- Almost all the churches have their roots in Roman Christianity and are a variation of such though not acknowledged or perhaps would be insulted by that equation.
Do not keep the seventh-day Sabbath and therefore not all of the commandments.
Believe it is not necessary to keep the health laws of the Old Testament concerning clean and unclean meats- the basis for the New Testament is the Old Testament. Christ’s life was an exemplification of the Old Testament.
Do not consecrate body mind and spirit. Perhaps the mind only.
Believe the dead are alive in heaven
Have a hierarchical system for dealing with dissenters
Indirectly follow Augustinian justification for Christian warfare
Trinity is a broad term that lacks the details Christ gave. John 14:29 my Father is greater than I. John 20:17 I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God. John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Today protestant America wages war with Roman ‘Christian’ idealism against extremist Muslims and communist countries.
- Their confession of faith. “There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is the prophet of God.”
- Muslims are supposed to pray five times a day: shortly before sunrise, mid-morning, noon, mid-afternoon, and after sunset.
- Give alms. Muslims are to give about 2.5 percent of their wealth.
- Fast during Ramadan. For one lunar month, from sunrise to sunset, Muslims are not to allow anything to pass down their throat.
- Make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their life. They also keep health laws of the Old Testament concerning clean and unclean meats
What they do not do- do not confess Jesus is the creator and God. Keep the seventh-day Sabbath of the 10 commandments.
Do not follow prophecy
Do not tithe 10% of their income to the ministry
Do not believe that Christ was God in the flesh
Follow the Koran as an inspired dictated book
They follow eye for an eye
There is no gospel to restore human nature
Today Muslim extremists wage war against the imperialist west and Christians
- Believe that Bible is a fable
- The earth evolved over millions of years
- That man is improving over time and is steering his own destiny
Communism executed millions of people and fights Christianity
Note that many Christians have also adopted this evolutionary notion from Atheism.
The Bible came through the Holy Spirit inspiring men of God and certain manuscripts used in the reformation came from apostolic time and not by the hand of Rome
Believe the world was created in 6 days and the seventh-day command was to honour our creator and our creation
There is one God the Father and the Creation of all things was given to His son who was given all the powers of divinity
That Christ was made like us and tempted as one of us and we can have His mind and His power to overcome
The sanctuary in heaven is the place of Christ’s priesthood where by faith the mind is made clean and sin is finally destroyed through receiving the word and spirit of Christ
That God’s kingdom is not of this world and is not for us to fight, it is the Lord’s battle
The dead are asleep until the second coming at which there shall be the resurrection of the righteous dead
Tithing 10% of the income is for the ministry to live from
The body soul and spirit are to be sanctified to have a healthy mind by which to communicate with God
Prophecy is manifest to a commandment-keeping people and is seen in current world events as long foretold
All are brethren and should be active in ministry and there should be no kingly hierarchy in the church of God
There is one truth and it centers around that which God spoke and wrote with His own finger the 10 commandments which must to kept in the same Spirit in which Jesus kept the law
That Christ’s life is to be followed and the ordinances that He introduced followed. He kept the Sabbath and healed and introduced foot washing with the communion service
The life of Christ shows us how to live our life by the standard of the 10 commandments so that on judgment day we shall be without excuse
Our salvation is relational. By knowing God, love for God transforms the heart.